"I've always found that if you ask you can find, and if you find, you can learn. Over the years I've had the opportunity to meet, cook with and learn from so many extraordinary women who share my devotion to food that looks as good as it tastes. Growing my own fresh vegetables, plucking eggs from under my laying hens and developing so many delicious recipes with the incredible cooks in the kitchens at our company is a way of life for me," said Ms. Stewart. (above, photo credit: Scott Duncan)

WORKSHOP 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. The Eco Evolution: How to Green Events and Keep in the Black, presented by Karen Dalzell, CEO of DalzellGreen.

RECEPTION 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. hors d’oeuvre and wine from women winemakers.

7:30 - 8:00 p.m. Speakers, including keynote address by Martha Stewart.
8:00 - 9:00 p.m. Networking Match